boys are not ranking very high in my "people i am happy about" list these days. two of the closest people to me in my life have been hurt by this subspecies in the last two days and i am feeling high levels of disdain. i write this on their behalf.
stupid, stupid boys. stupid boys who don't communicate and won't express the honest truth of what they are thinking. they give us so much crap about reading into things and analyzing things. listen, boys. if you want us to stop analyzing, START BEING STRAIGHTFORWARD. start communicating, dammit, and quit sucking us into these idiotic guessing games. i can understand your avoidance with certain girls -- i can understand how some of you don't want to hurt someone's feelings. but do you really think we will be so devastated? do you really honestly think we are just pining away for you...that you are the only motivation for our lives...that without you suddenly we become meaningless? get over yourselves, stupid, selfish boys. stop trying to save the world...stop trying to save us. are we so delicate that you think we need you to filter the truth for us? that we can't handle processing things through with you? that your distance or your hesitation is going to destroy us? stupid boys. just be honest. be real. your insincerity is what hurts so many along the way. you are dumb. a pox on you.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I notice no one has commented on this entry. You want to know why? Because it's true and every guy who's read it has nothing to say because it hits too close to home.
On that note I don't really have much to say other than to back up what you've said. I must admit that I've had times where I've hurt people because I wasn't upfront about how I was feeling. And at some point I tricked myself into actually believing my reasons noble for not wanting to hurt the other person's feelings. Like it's some galant deed or something. But it's really just cowardice.
And then the next day we turn around and rant about how it's unfair that we can't be open and honest with women because then we get in trouble for saying what we really feel. Well no shit. But how much worse is it when we cover it up with lies? A fucking lot you douchebags.
Come on guys, stop the douchebaggery.
oh Matt...
a pox on you...hilarious. also, i love that Matt guy. a fucking lot indeed.
thanks for sticking up for me. you are my rock star.
you don't know me, but you do know josh, who is a friend of mine from college. anyway i agree completely. in fact the words "telling me sooner would not have been a fun or a pretty conversation, but if you had just been honest with me a month ago it would have saved me a lot of hurt" were recently uttered by me. boys! grrr. all i want is honesty! is that too much to ask for?
Post a Comment