here's what i want to know:if your three-year-old daughter had a severe unibrow, would you do something about it? if so, what?
when brushing your teeth, do you put the toothpaste on the brush, run it under the water and then begin brushing? or do you go straight from putting the toothpaste on the brush to brushing?
do you feel justified when burning a friend's CD? or do you have twinges of guilt that you suppress and ignore until they overwhelm your conscience and you discover that you hate yourself and your lack of integrity?
do you believe in ghosts?
3 comments:
yup. justified. like a justin timberlake cd... that I BURNED! mwahahaha
one. hell yes. i would do something...maybe do a quick wax.
two. toothbrush, water, toothpaste, mouth.
three i don't typically burn my friends CDs. i think, if i paid for it, so should they.
four i think i do...but that answer scares the crap out of me.
Wax that sucker. No unibrow. There should be two. Pain is beauty. Case closed.
Toothpaste put on toothbrush, then run it under water to moisturize the paste in preparation for meeting my lovely mouth.
I feel justified. That's it, justified. It can be applied to most situations without apprehension, especially the topic of the CD Burning nonsense.
I had a ghost problem for many years. It made its dwelling place in my closet, and then sold at the top of the marked and moved under my bed. Getting married may have finally moved him out for good, but I'm not willing to say that for sure. I think he can hear me.
Post a Comment