Monday, September 11, 2006

toby.

does this make you laugh? or cry?
i'm just curious.

5 comments:

carrie d. said...

i could neither laugh, nor cry. I could only ask: why God, why?

that was a long 2 minutes! haha

Cathi said...

I couldn't even finish it! I'm speechless (other than the words I'm currently typing). What's worse is knowing that you totally laughed!

Allison said...

i just sat covering my mouth with my hand.
i'm not sure what's worse: the fact that the dog has three legs and a wheelchair, or the fact that his owner felt the need to videotape him and post it on the internet.

Annie Smith said...

cry. but i couldnt watch the whole thing. and there was no sound.. may be if i could here it i would laugh.

Josh Peters said...

what is funny or sad about a bionic dog?! They will one day be the master race and enslave us all. I hope Allison's dog is in a wheel chair one day... but not the kind that William was going to race for - i'm talking one of those fancy motorized ones. I would want to be his house slave.