first thing - there is evidently some confusion surrounding my previous blog regarding my sister bonita. that was actually my endearing way of communicating that i love her very much and can't wait to see her. she understands this, but most don't understand me, so i am clarifying. i don't do well with mushy words with her so i use mean words to tell her i love her. this is my world. you don't have to understand it.
second thing - this was the worst idea in advertising history. it immediately ignites feelings of anger and hatred inside of me...none of which have anything to do with the energy crisis.
3 comments:
I don't understand the confusion around the post about Bonita... I thought it was perfectly normal. And I don't get the picture of the angry pig.
angry pig = energy hog
this was the energy company's way of telling people not to hog energy. it was a stupid idea.
oh. that makes perfect sense. why don't they get a brick that says "issue" on it and dance around it!
Post a Comment