Friday, September 22, 2006

bonita.

i have a sister. her name is bonita beth wright. "bonita" means pretty in spanish. "fea" means ugly.

i pretend to not like her because i think it's funny, but the truth is, she's pretty cool and has been a friend to me during the darkest points of my life, so i guess i like her a little bit. she is coming to visit in a few weeks and i am truly excited about this. we will go see jack at disneyland and tell him how much we (i) love him. i will push her a lot and make her very frustrated because she is weak and cannot defend herself. this is good times for me.

this person who shares my blood is nothing like me. nothing. we marvel still after 24 years of knowing one another at how very different two people with the same blood can be. her favorite color is purple. i rest my case.

here is a survey i recently filled out on her behalf...she still wonders if i know her, i guess.


(she's the one in the middle.)

My name: Bonita Beth Wright
Who am I in love with: paul...no, john...mark? james? judas? no, crap, i forgot the new one's name.
Where did we meet: an airport outside of kanab, right?
Take a stab at my middle name: Fea
How long have you known me: lily and i? we go way back. ha-way back.
When is the last time that we saw each other: i don't know...a couple of days ago
Whats my favorite color: orange. no, wait, that's me. black. no, wait, me again. PURPLE.
Do I smoke : chain. [false]
Do I drink: like a tijuana whore. [true]
When is my birthday: a couple of months ago.
What was your first impression of upon meeting me: she is a lot bigger than i am.
Do I have any siblings: none of consequence.
What's one of my favorite things to do: beat your sister up. no wait, that's me again.
Am I funny: twice.
What's my favorite type of music: crap (country + rap)
What is the best feature about me: your sister
Am I shy or outgoing: depends on how much liquor you've had
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: you're a rebel as long as you don't break any rules
Do I have any special talents: the pinky. and the wendy's face.
Would you consider me a friend/good friend? yes.
What is a memory we have once had: being chased around grandmom's pool table by frightening things.
Have you ever hugged me: no. gross.
Have you ever kissed me: yes.
Do you miss me: doy.
Do you think i miss you: heck yes.
What is my favorite food: chicken curry, but only if dad isn't around to tell you how to eat it.
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: bita.
Who do I like right now: I TOLD YOU I CAN'T REMEMBER.
What is my worst habit: cleaning your room too much.
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, whats one thing would I bring: this sentance is poorly constructed and i therefore refuse to answer it.
Will you repost this so I can do it for you? no.

3 comments:

Josh Peters said...

this is almost as awkward as last night's Office.

Anonymous said...

why is this awkward josh peters? i LOOOOVE it. it makes my whole year. :)

Anonymous said...

Bo had a link on her blog to read this... so I decided I would. Loisa, you are hilarious! I was laughing the whole time I read it. HAHA. -Heather
P.S.
Loved the "fea" part. You're good.
Sounds like something I would say
to Jacq.