pardon me, but what the hell am I looking at?
it's my broken and bleeding heart, dumbass. sheesh, can't a girl be a little emotional every once in a while?
Rrrright. Looked more like a frozen boneless rib eye steak being cooked on a strange grill of some kind. Weird. Fart flower.
for the record, i totally got it.
broken, bleeding heart, dumbass. very nice! I can see that, and the george forman.
michael might be the coolest person i don't know.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
pardon me, but what the hell am I looking at?
it's my broken and bleeding heart, dumbass. sheesh, can't a girl be a little emotional every once in a while?
Rrrright. Looked more like a frozen boneless rib eye steak being cooked on a strange grill of some kind. Weird. Fart flower.
for the record, i totally got it.
broken, bleeding heart, dumbass. very nice! I can see that, and the george forman.
michael might be the coolest person i don't know.
Post a Comment