Wednesday, March 12, 2008

frustration.

i can't sleep at night.

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I haven't slept in years. Literally. Can you nap during the day? Can you go to bed a little earlier? I find my only REAL sleep is from about 10 to midnight. Then I am up many times from midnight to 4 (when I just get out of bed and admit there is no more sleeping left in me!)
Tylenol PM?
Sleep is gift that not all of us are given. In fact, I think it's all of us deep thinking (blogging) people whose minds just keep going all the time. We just can't turn it off.
Thanks for admitting it. Like anything else, it's the first step to healing.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. It's a quaint little personal hell of sorts, isn't it? I honestly don't remember the last time I went to sleep, slumbered 8 hours and woke up the next morning refreshed and recharged for the new day. Maybe some day. Maybe.

Simplifying me said...

ahhh sleep....I have been going on the 3rd year of ambien. What a blessing. My mind just wont shut off at nighttime and in the morning well I don't want to get up because I finally fell asleep. Well thanks to Mr. Ambien, I am cured. So I'm addicted to sleeping pills. I'm thinking there could be worse additions out there. I haven't heard of ambien being the "gateway" drug....ha. maybe is has and the newsflash was released at midnight I am, well zzzzzzzzzzz