I admit...I got a little tear
well thats sure what im going to do with my 24 hour baby.thanks for a laugh
that is precious. am i a total sap?? is that supposed to be funny?
i love ducks, and i loved watching this video. so thank you. also, i made a blog.don't be a stranger :)
You find duckling videos. You know things about pop-up book artists. You drink Crown Royal. I think I'm falling for you... ::sigh::
yeah. i AM pretty amazing.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I admit...I got a little tear
well thats sure what im going to do with my 24 hour baby.
thanks for a laugh
that is precious. am i a total sap?? is that supposed to be funny?
i love ducks, and i loved watching this video. so thank you.
also, i made a blog.
don't be a stranger :)
You find duckling videos. You know things about pop-up book artists. You drink Crown Royal. I think I'm falling for you... ::sigh::
yeah. i AM pretty amazing.
Post a Comment