Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ze.


dear ze frank,

i've never been in love before, but i think i might be in love with you.
this is why:


if you search blogs for your name like dan kimball, brandon boyd, and God seem to do, then perhaps you will stumble upon this designless page written out of my sincerest adoration for you. what can i give to one whose talents so far exceed my own? alas, i can give you only...my heart.

but please, my love...do blink every once in a while.
sincerely yours,

loisa

4 comments:

Matt Fasl said...

I'm glad you like Ze. There's an ongoing rumor that he might be my biological father. I hope it's true.

Matt Fasl said...

Also, remind me when I see you next, I have an episode of "the show" that Ze recorded drunk and took off of the internet.

loisa said...

i'm gonna wanna see that.

Julie Hibbard said...

Are you dating this man? Wow, he seems great!!! Let me know what's up!