Monday, December 04, 2006

it was bound to happen.

thanks, BD. wait...did you mean me or lyndsey lloyd wallace?

I don't know... what's going to happen to me.
I talk... the talk.
I love... fall.
My best friend... s are worth talking on the phone to.
My first real kiss... hasn't happened yet.
I hate it when people... misunderstand me.
Love is... a happy time, all throughout the universe.
Marriage is... better later - no one ever says "man, i wish i had gotten married sooner."
Somewhere, someone is thinking... "maybe loisa has some sort of chemical imbalance."
I'll always... try.
The last time I cried was because... i just had one of those days.
My cell phone... is soon to retire.
When I wake up in the morning... i look at the clock to see if i'm going to be late for work.
Before I go to sleep at night... i take a long, scalding shower.
Right now I am thinking about... kevin and bean.
Babies are... fascinating.
Today I... will try to drink enough water.
Tonight I will... be measured for my christmas concert costume...and, therefore probably be in a very sour mood.
Tomorrow I will... have christmas concert rehearsal.
I really want... to be kind instead of horrible.

i tag Erik and Bonita. have at it, kids.

3 comments:

carrie d. said...

ya it's usually, "man, I wish I hadn't gotten married."
juuuust kidding.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are over your pox for the time being. You know they have an immunization shot for that now. Oh, and my favorite one today was, "somewhere, someone is thinking...". I laughed. See ya tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Tagged, hmm? Ugh fine, I'll submit. It's only almost 1am, plenty of time left in the day. =)