i'm taking a political break for a moment to tell you a fun little fact... a few months ago i sang lead vocals on a track for a movie soundtrack and it is going to be released on October 31st in select theaters...
it's called The Other End of the Line. here's the preview:
if you go see it, my song (a gannin arnold original) is playing as the couple is running into the ocean. yeah. classic romance, right? i haven't actually ever heard the final product of how this song turned out, so hopefully it's decent! crazy, huh? my world debut!
Merry Christmas 2018
7 years ago
7 comments:
aaah!!! congrats!!! this is so great and i'm not at all surprised! i will definitely see this movie so i can hear your beautiful voice - it's been years since i've heard you sing! good job, congrats, i'm proud of you!
Louisa - hello! Remember me. Let's be friends. Come to my house. Eat my food. Laugh with me. We'll talk politics. We don't have to talk at all. Can I have your autograph? Call me.
Opening night? I can't wait to find out how it ends....
Looks good. Do you know where it will be playing?
I listened and I think I heard you--I don't know you, but I heard a girl signing. This is so great. Very big deal.
I have been reading your blog for a while but didn't know you were a signer. Congrats.
Suz
PS the movie looks very good, that should help!
how exciting!!
Post a Comment