Sunday, February 22, 2009

pages.

if you know me, you know how paralytic i am when it comes to "performing." but i'm trying to do it more because i love to sing and this is how it's done.

i know a lot of people absolutely HATE getting tons of event invitations from random people. to avoid that, i created a "fan" page...basically it's just a way for me to know if you want to hear from me about this stuff or not.

so if you DO want updates and event information, you can become a "fan" (we'll use that term loosely) here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/loisa/63691013409

and i promise i won't be hurt if you don't...

i have no idea what's in front of me musically, but better to be prepared. so let's see where this little journey takes us, shall we?

2 comments:

carrie d. said...

I already was a fan... but now it's official!(?) :)

Erik said...

I'm there. Not really, physically, stalkerishly there, but I'm so there.

Also, I am visitor 777 to your profile. This makes me happy, but I couldn't really tell you why.