I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT TO BLOG ABOUT THIS!!!
two days ago, i noticed that Beyonce had FIVE babies!!
(reminder to all: Beyonce is the one fish that lived through the Sudden Fish Death Syndrome that struck my aquarium a few months ago. thus the name Beyonce...she's a survivor.)
there are five teeny weeny little fish swimming circles around my tank. they're amazing. and i'm so excited that this cess pool of death has perhaps now broken its curse with the miracle of life.
they'll probably die though. or disappear randomly and without a trace. or eat each other. i'm just saying.
Merry Christmas 2018
7 years ago
4 comments:
what the heck?!?!
that's so amazing and this is one the greatest posts I've read in many weeks!
i am so confused as to how Beyonce got pregnant after eating all the boy fish. :/
oh try to keep track, will you? casper and prichard were the cannibals. not beyonce. she was involved in the mysterious fish death plague of 2007. she was the only survivor. no one was eaten. they just died mysteriously. she must have laid eggs before the others died...
wow. I can't believe Bonita couldn't keep track. pssh
Post a Comment