ok. prichard is gone. randi is gone. clive, jeffrey, and dox are all gone. it is time to start anew...to move on from what is past. i got four new fish today. i have put casper into isolation. evidently he is a "semi-agressive" and literally doesn't play well with others. so he will be getting his own fish bowl. meanwhile, i have four new fish who have no names. the name makes the fish, i always say, so i really want to think these through. i am open to suggestions.
anyone have any good names for fish such as these?
one of these:

one of these:
and two of these:
6 comments:
Yay for me, as I decided to kill a few moments checking some blogs, and here I come across a fun little game. Let's name them fish!
Okay...
John, Paul, George & Ringo...
The first one is cute, so that's Paul.
The black one is a brooding John.
The other two, George & Ringo - not quite as unique as the two super-fish.
or...
Matthew, Mark, Luke & John
or...
Groucho, Chico, Harpo & Zeppo
or...
Larry, Curly, Moe & Shemp
0r...
Paris, Britney, Lindsey & Angelina
(all people who live their lives in a fishbowl)
Of course, those are all kind of obvious. So, you could name them James, Simon, Mike & Bob... those are all great friends of mine you'll probably never meet. It won't mean anything to you, and your friends will not have any clue as to why they're named as such, but I'll be happy knowing that somewhere, my good and very deserving friends have been immortalized in fish. What better reason could there be but my happiness?
Tony
Dear Tony,
You need a life. Badly.
Hi Louisa! You don't know me at all probably but I'm a friend of Mr. Peters. I sometimes read your blog. I feel sort of creepy reading people's blogs without them knowing that I do, so I guess I'll out myself by commenting. Hi, I'm Melissa. I said all of this to ask if those two bottom fish are betas. I had a beta once and two tetras and a neon, all in one tank. One day Mr. Beta, whose actual name was Vericose Veins, ate everyone else. It was a sad sad day. And thus I conclude with: betas are mean and should not be trusted to play well with others. Hope this helps control some of the fish carnage.
How about names of your favorite characters from books of your youth (er... or now).
Tony is ridiculous.
How about Marilyn, John, Martin, and Abe....no significance...really...
fifel.
sphincter.
splinter.
guido.
Post a Comment