i came home last night to find Randi lying at the bottom of the tank...eaten to the bones. there has been a homicide in my very room, possibly two. while Prichard struggled and fought a little harder than it seems Randi did, i suspect foul play on both accounts. and the culprit? Casper...a known murderer and felon. what is to be done? he is alone now. he has eaten himself into seclusion. and i have to look at him in the morning knowing that he has taken Prichard from me. i am having to fight off the temptation to "bury" him alive.
anyone want to adopt a cannibalistic homicidal fish?
Merry Christmas 2018
7 years ago
6 comments:
no thanks, I don't think I could handle the stress and drama those fish bring to your life. And I mean that in the most compassionate way possible.
I'm so sorry this has happened.
Seriously what kind of fish are these? Wow what drama kings or queens? Do you know if it is male or female?
i'm sorry about unintentionally taunting you with my fish keychain. it was by josh's prompting.
you dont understand how much i needed to read this and laugh this morning. thank you! miss you!
No thanks, keep that little meanie. I'm happy with my own cannabilistic frogs.
Maybe it wasn't Casper. Maybe it was your mom... seems like something she would do.
Post a Comment